Monday, January 10, 2011

Feeling rejected, abandoned or lonely? Find help in God

Feelings of rejection, abandonment, being unloved and loneliness are awful. We want to be loved but sometimes others stop loving us. At times we have been hit hard when friends, family members or even a spouse doesn't care anymore or even rejects us. In those times God's  love is all the more precious. We see that there is only one who never stops loving us. Only one who never abandons us. Only one who takes us in when others cast us away. God is the only one. Put your hope in Him. God will never fail you.

When rejected by the closest relationships God desires to take you in. Psalm 27:10
10 For my father and my mother have forsaken me, But the LORD will take me up.

God loves you and wants to be a true father to you. And He has a plan for your loneliness Psalm 68: 5-6

5  A father of the fatherless and a judge for the widows,   Is God in His holy habitation.6  God makes a home for the lonely;   He leads out the prisoners into prosperity,  Only the rebellious dwell in a parched land.

To those who receive Him as Lord and Savior He will never abandon them Hebrews 13:5

5  Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,"

God's love sticks with us closer than even the best relationships Proverbs 18:24
24  A  man of too many friends comes to ruin,    But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

 Would you like to have this Father that takes you up when others forsake you? Would you like a love in your life that will never desert or forsake you? Then you need  to become His child today. God will become your Father as you accept His son Jesus as Lord and Savior.

Accepting Him as Lord means that with His help you will turn away from sinful ways and start obeying His ways. Accepting Jesus as Savior means acknowledging that you are a sinner and you need to receive the  forgiveness of your sins that comes only from Jesus dying on the cross.

If you would like to invite Jesus into your heart right now then pray this with me. "Jesus I know that I am a sinner and that I can't earn Heaven. I ask you to come into my heart right now as Lord and Savior. Give me power to change and obey you. Forgive me of my sins according to your death on the Cross."

If you just invited Jesus into your heart as Lord and Savior please share the good news with us.

Scripture quotations taken from the "NASB" ( www.lockman.org )

No comments:

Post a Comment