Sunday, October 21, 2012

Don't let past sin hinder you today

Don't let yesterday's failure hinder you today. Repent, confess it to God, trust that He has forgiven you, forgive yourself and don't dwell on it, move forward and do what is right today. 


Philippians 3:12-14

12 Not that I have already obtained it or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus.13 Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do:forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, 14 press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.


1 John 1:9
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Scripture quotations taken from the "NASB" (www.lockman.org)
Listen to the NASB® Audio Bible in a Year
This link can send today's Bible devotion to a friend fast and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment